“Commissions stimulate creativity. It’s an exciting and provocative collaboration with the aim of creating a finished piece of work that is actually better than either party had originally imagined.”
The Helen Yardley Studio creates bespoke designs for corporate or private clients. Existing designs can be customised – i.e. colours and proportions can be changed to suit individual needs or a unique piece can be created.
Following a briefing meeting to view samples, discuss requirements and agree a budget, new designs are developed and presented in the form of a series of gouache paintings. Once approved, depending on the size of the piece/project, please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- British Pavilion, Shanghai Expo
- New Stock Exchange, Abu Dhabi
- Coutts Bank, The Strand, London
- House of Commons, Portcullis House
- Fidelity Investments, London and Tokyo
- Clyde and Co
- British Academy
- Cisco Systems
- Metropolitan Hotel, London & Bangkok
- Stock Exchange, London